The school uniform is based on ease of wear, fitness for purpose, value for money and a sense of community.
The full uniform policy can be found here in detail
• White shirt, preferably short sleeved, or white polo shirt (branded available, but can be plain)
• Navy-blue school sweatshirt, cardigan or fleece top (branded available, but can be plain)
• Navy-blue skirt/pinafore/trousers/short trousers
• Blue and white dress
• Black shoes or black trainers (no platform or high heels for safety reasons)
• Jewellery: no rings or jewellery on show. Watches/fit-bits are allowed. Earring studs in pierced ears, covered with plasters during PE. Any jewellery, without exception, can be asked to be removed if it could pose a healthy and safety risk (e.g. whilst playing sport)
• Long hair (shoulder length or longer) to be tied up as much as possible. Children can be asked to tie hair up for specific tasks such as science experiments, woodwork, art etc. where not doing so would hinder the task or form a health and safety risk
• No makeup. Nails can be painted, but should not be false or sharp.
• PE kit: navy blue or black shorts and white t-shirt (branded available, but can be plain). Plain black or navy-blue tracksuit bottoms for PE only. Plain black or navy-blue leggings for PE only. Black slip-on pumps for indoor PE. Trainers for outdoor PE
• Swimming: any swim shorts, as long as they are above the knee in length. Any swim suit or swimming costume. Swimming tops allowed
• Ideally navy drawstring pump bags (branded available but can be plain) to hold PE and swimming kits, but can be a backpack
• Bookbags to hold other items (branded available but can be plain)
● Branded uniform items can be purchased from: SPT Uniforms, 115 Main St, Garforth, Leeds LS25 1AF
● Plain items have purposefully been selected so that they can be found in most high street retailers.
● Second hand uniform is available throughout the year. Please look out for stalls or ask at the office for information.